Updated Again-Are you getting email notifications?

Are you receiving email notifications from the site ? (Starting at 3:00 PM Saturday)

• Yes, I am receiving them.

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • No, I am no longer receiving them.

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
Just trying to see how many folks are affected by this. Starting now, are you getting email notifications of Private Messages? (Assuming you have it turned on in your settings)

If you are not receiving your emails, please post the last part of your email address, For example "@gmail.com" or "@aol.com" And include any software you may use to check your emails, like outlook, thunderbird, etc.

Please post the info in here not in a PM to me. Thanks!

UPDATE:

Well, I did some checking and tested it and the IP of our new server has been "blocked for abuse" by providers.

I've submitted a ticket to have this remedied, I'll keep everyone updated.

UPDATE:

I have submitted to have them removed from the abuse list, apparently whenever your IP changes you get flagged.

UPDATE:

Comcast and charter should start working by tomorrow, not sure on AT&T/Bellsouth, may be a couple of days​

I cleared out the posts so I could clarify what I need, I have updated the info in the first post.

These are emails for when you receive a new private message.

Yes. @comcast.net .

One thing though, I used to receive an email for every pm and every response for a subscribed thread. Now I just get one no matter what. I got a pm email notification about 2pm on Saturday and when I logged on that evening about 6, I actually had 3. Just thought it was weird I didn't get notified for all as I did before.

Back
Top Bottom