• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jwater

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
We met with the Dr.s yesterday morning to plan out the next 2 years and 2 months of treatment. Starting tomorrow, the chemo will get much stronger for the next 6-7 months. It's all according to if she ever gets sick during the scheduled 6 months that could stretch it out to possibly 7 months which they said is very common. The reason the chemo gets stronger is because the leukemia cells that are left in her body are resistant to the lighter doses of chemo so even though she was in remission at the end of one month, it's the leukemia cells that are left that requires the strongest chemo. We went and got her fitted for a wig today because even though she has been lucky to keep some hair during the first month, the Dr.s said that most likely won't happen once the strong doses of chemo start. Please keep Ally in your prayers that the stronger chemo doesn't cause her any sickness. We were very blessed the first month that all it did was drain her energy for about 3 days afterwards. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We are so thankful to @rrhodes , Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks , @echo5charlie10 and @Rolling_trip for donating everything to raise money for our little girl. Also, thank you to everyone who has bidded on these items. We are so thankful for the help during these hard times. I can't wait for my little girl to be old enough so can explain to her how awesome you all have been. Thank you all!

Attachments

• 20160531_094059.jpg
    20160531_094059.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 116
Dude! That is a precious picture of Ally:)... We will continue the fight here on ODT for you and your family! You just focus on taking care of her!
Thanks for the update and im sure the others will be along shortly:thumb:.......Tell Ally i said hello and give her a kiss for me. Hang in there brother and let me know if we can do anything else for yall

Back
Top Bottom