• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unwanted Christmas gifts

Love it ! Most peeps have really forgotten or lost the meaning of this great holiday/time of the year. I have gotten to where I don’t give except to closest family members anymore and really hope nobody gives me much of anything so I don’t feel obligated to reciprocate.
This holiday is supposed to have a family and religious meaning. It has all but lost that completely.
I feel better spending time with someone , maybe dinner or drinks, than giving gifts and doing all that showboating.
I really hope God blesses you all this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ever give a gift to an unappreciative person only to get attitude? ... This morning I sent them a $9.99 egg cooker just to piss them off

Other good gifts for the jerks or the entitled pansies that you want to piss off:

--A 1 gallon jar of industrial grade mayonnaise (sold at restaurant supply wholesalers).

-- A huge Food service grade container of what is labeled as "heavy duty peanut butter" (made in China). Again, it's available through food service distributors.

-- A body fluid spill and clean up kit (available at any industrial tool supply place.)

-- If they have young children, a drum set!
To really pizz the parents off, make it the deluxe set that includes the metal cymbals.

Other good gifts for the jerks or the entitled pansies that you want to piss off:

--A 1 gallon jar of industrial grade mayonnaise (sold at restaurant supply wholesalers).

-- A huge Food service grade container of what is labeled as "heavy duty peanut butter" (made in China). Again, it's available through food service distributors.

-- A body fluid spill and clean up kit (available at any industrial tool supply place.)

-- If they have young children, a drum set!
To really pizz the parents off, make it the deluxe set that includes the metal cymbals.
I love the drum idea......

Back
Top Bottom