• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unwanted Christmas gifts

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
24   0
Reaction score
Ever give a gift to an unappreciative person only to get attitude? Sent a family member two mini ceramic heaters for Christmas, nothing expensive.
Got a text message. "Thanks anyway, I don't need heaters. I know somebody that can use them instead. Later". Attitude because I didn't gifts they'd like.
They gave the heaters away immediately to someone else brand new in the box.
UN****ing believable. This morning I sent them a $9.99 egg cooker just to piss them off

Ever give a gift to an unappreciative person only to get attitude? Sent a family member two mini ceramic heaters for Christmas, nothing expensive.
Got a text message. "Thanks anyway, I don't need heaters. I know somebody that can use them instead. Later". Attitude because I didn't gifts they'd like.
UN****ing believable. This morning I sent them a $9.99 egg cooker just to piss them off
Well to be honest…. I appreciated the ceramic heaters but…. We dont have electricity.

So stuff the egg cooker…

When I was younger my wife and I always appreciated anything we ever received. Now days we just don't have room for everything we have. These young folks, I just don't understand. I'd say just don't get them anything anymore, problem solved
My BIL sold his house a few years back and had alot of equity..his 3 children wanted 10k each because it was their childhood home... :laugh:

I buy random shyte all year from end cap displays, close outs, factory refurbs, etc. As long as it isn't more than $5, I'm in. These "gifts" get wrapped and laid out on the floor at Chrimuff time. I write the names of all my family members who give me rubbish, thoughtless gifts at Chrimuff on cards and I toss them out over the floor covered with closeouts. Whatever your card lands nearest is your gift.

I buy random shyte all year from end cap displays, close outs, factory refurbs, etc. As long as it isn't more than $5, I'm in. These "gifts" get wrapped and laid out on the floor at Chrimuff time. I write the names of all my family members who give me rubbish, thoughtless gifts at Chrimuff on cards and I toss them out over the floor covered with closeouts. Whatever your card lands nearest is your gift.
Chrimuff... lol

I would actually use that egg cooker!!! Not a bad gift at all. We would use those space heaters as well. You shouldn’t send them anything but a card at best.

Back
Top Bottom