• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unfreaking believable!

Go to court. Unless it was a big County like Fulton or something. You can usually do your research and represent pro se if it goes to a judge. Smaller counties you may even be able to speak to a judge or their clerk directly.

I made a U turn in front of a Cobb County cop about 10 years ago, right on Barrett Parkway near the mall. I saw the cop. I didn't see the "No U-Turn" sign. He ticketed me. I begged him to have pity. I pointed out that I saw him, and asked if he thought I was so stupid that I would blatently make a turn right in front of him. He totally didn't care.

And for the record, I am very pro-cop also. But I was super pissed that day. And my ticket, over 10 years ago, was $135.

Go to court. Unless it was a big County like Fulton or something. You can usually do your research and represent pro se if it goes to a judge. Smaller counties you may even be able to speak to a judge or their clerk directly.
Yeah you can, but if its like here in Bartow, you can get a stern Judge and they will tell you basically **** off...

Back
Top Bottom