• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri

Next 3 are tough games. I’m not worried about Tennessee, but Missouri and Ole Miss are legitimate threats.

Georgia got a lot of flack about a weak schedule, but if they go undefeated, they’re the legitimate #1. That means they survived KY, Ole Miss, TN and MO.
they survived Kentucky??? they have a loosing record...as far as the others, they are home games, with the exception of Tennessee....now, that's the one you should be worrying about....
20231102_092345.jpg

Sure is funny everybody says BAMA ain’t what they used to be.. I laff my ass off because in a thread about THE DAWGS, it’s seems y’all talking as much about THE TIDE as you are about the DAWGS.. sounds to me like y’all a little worried and trying to give yourselves some false courage
Dawg fans discussing Bama in a UGA thread seems less laughable than Bama fans posting in a UGA thread. Sounds to me like Bama fans are trying harder to stay relevant than the Bama players right now. Good for y’all though, never give up hope, even if it’s false hope…there’s always “next year”.

We should know, we did it for 42 years straight.

Dawg fans discussing Bama in a UGA thread seems less laughable than Bama fans posting in a UGA thread. Sounds to me like Bama fans are trying harder to stay relevant than the Bama players right now. Good for y’all though, never give up hope, even if it’s false hope…there’s always “next year”.

We should know, we did it for 42 years straight.
You bout full of it as Christmas turkey.. lol.. but I love your spirit..your right BAMA ain’t what they was in the past..

I say give it a rest to the Tide. This is a UGA thread.

UGA is on a 25 game winning streak and 42-1 in the last 3 years.

The football players win the games.
---
I'd say Coach Smart is the best Coach in the NCAA. He is 42-1 recently with a new 2024 recruiting class that may be the best one in NCAA history. He connects with his team like no other coach.

I say give it a rest to the Tide. This is a UGA thread.

UGA is on a 25 game winning streak and 42-1 in the last 3 years.

The football players win the games.
---
I'd say Coach Smart is the best Coach in the NCAA. He is 42-1 recently with a new 2024 recruiting class that may be the best one in NCAA history. He connects with his team like no other coach.
Funny thing about giving it a rest on BAMA, but you the first dawg to bark about BAMA.. lol.. practice what you preach

ESPN pundits.

Again, who exactly?

I have seen a lot of people state they think LSU can beat Alabama, upsets happen all the time, but I have yet to see anyone come out and say LSU is an overall better team than Bama....let alone "many SEC experts".

Back
Top Bottom