UFO over Olympic opening ceremony, You ready for a Fake Invasion?

What if they are us many thousands of years in the future coming back to study the past because they've lost their humanity. Their society has become sterile, lacking of emotion, and compasion, ie..the human spirit. Their babies are born in an incubator. They don't have sex anymore, some don't even have genitals. Reproduction is all done in a lab. They are trying to figure out what they've lost and maybe try to regain it some how. They don't speak but communicate through telepathy. Genetically they are us but look nothing like us. Their bodies are small, they heads are bigger to accomidate a bigger brain. Their noses and mouth are small in comparison to their head. They want to be like us again.

You may be on to something. In all the time travel tripe that I have read, they always go back to a significant part of history. They could be thinking, "2012, the year America f'd itself for the last time. Next stop, Rome; then Atlantis."

I just got through reading Atlantis by Bob Mayer. Very interesting read. I just ordered the other 4 books in the series. Pretty entertaining books, and hard to put down once you start reading.

Back
Top Bottom