• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ufo In Daylight Stirling City 2/2/2013

5 different people shot this. Where's the string? Where's the camera trickery?

There's a video that says they debunk it from one angle. But we haven't heard a peep since all the other angles showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. how bout YOU find a video that YOU deem real and post it? I'm sure you can find ONE out of the thousands found all over the internet...
And after you find 1, I'm sure someone will be along shortly talkin bout, that's fake anybody can make that blah blah blah.
You game or are you just 1 of them?

I wasn't being very clear. I definitely DO believe in life somewhere out there. I just don't think "they" are here. I have seen some videos which look pretty convincing-but I just have never seen anything that was in any way difficult to fake.

There is absolutely no question that faster than light travel is completely impossible (at least in any version of reality we are at all acquainted with.) What is interesting to me is the concept of other dimensions.

Extra dimensions are very probable. Stephen hawking had a great example: Think of a fish living in a lake. That fish exists in our same reality, but he is effectively trapped in a different "dimension." The fish has no understanding of what wind is like, what a tree looks like, or the inside of a house. He can look at the top of the lake and see that something else is out there, but has no way of understanding it. All kinds of things are happening around that fish's world that he will never be able to detect.

Our situation in the universe is much like the fish. We only have 5 senses to describe the world around us. If there are things going on beyond our 5 senses, we have no way to know it. Hell-we have very little context to even imagine the things which could be going on.

But-the point is that while faster than light travel could be possible in some other dimension, how would we know? By definition, whatever got here in some other dimension has to have traveled in that dimension (which we have no reasonable way of detecting) and their "ship" would have too. I just can't imagine how we could all of a sudden "see" all these ships in our dimension which clearly didn't get here that way.

We are absolutely locked into our dimension. There is no way imaginable that we can "see" things in other dimensions. It just doesn't happen that way. The problem I have is very basic. If something traveled faster than light in some other dimension, how in the world could we ever know? It exists in its "other" dimension and we exist in ours. Nothing could just jump back and forth. Dimensions aren't like that, they are fundamentally very fixed and unchangeable-as are our 5 senses.

Last edited:
I know a guy who wires christmas tree lights on RC airplanes and flies them around for ****s and grins. I am sure some of his creations are on youtube right now.

Not my style, but I do know the "reasonable explanation" behind a couple of them.

(And that Johannesburg one just looks idiotic. That isn't even a decent fake. That damn thing looks like a suppository on fishing line. Sorry, but that one is embarrassingly bad.)

I was thinking the same thing. The Johannesburg video is awful. Completely fake. Exact same thoughts about it being on a line.

I wasn't being very clear. I definitely DO believe in life somewhere out there. I just don't think "they" are here. I have seen some videos which look pretty convincing-but I just have never seen anything that was in any way difficult to fake.

There is absolutely no question that faster than light travel is completely impossible (at least in any version of reality we are at all acquainted with.) What is interesting to me is the concept of other dimensions.

Extra dimensions are very probable. Stephen hawking had a great example: Think of a fish living in a lake. That fish exists in our same reality, but he is effectively trapped in a different "dimension." The fish has no understanding of what wind is like, what a tree looks like, or the inside of a house. He can look at the top of the lake and see that something else is out there, but has no way of understanding it. All kinds of things are happening around that fish's world that he will never be able to detect.

Our situation in the universe is much like the fish. We only have 5 senses to describe the world around us. If there are things going on beyond our 5 senses, we have no way to know it. Hell-we have very little context to even imagine the things which could be going on.

But-the point is that while faster than light travel could be possible in some other dimension, how would we know? By definition, whatever got here in some other dimension has to have traveled in that dimension (which we have no reasonable way of detecting) and their "ship" would have too. I just can't imagine how we could all of a sudden "see" all these ships in our dimension which clearly didn't get here that way.

We are absolutely locked into our dimension. There is no way imaginable that we can "see" things in other dimensions. It just doesn't happen that way. The problem I have is very basic. If something traveled faster than light in some other dimension, how in the world could we ever know? It exists in its "other" dimension and we exist in ours. Nothing could just jump back and forth. Dimensions aren't like that, they are fundamentally very fixed and unchangeable-as are our 5 senses.

Let's use your fish example.. If a person from the outside dimensions decided to take a swim.. the fish sees the person.. now the fish has some understanding of what the outer dimensions looks like.

fc08.deviantart.net_fs13_i_2007_096_c_c_SW_Millenium_Falcon_study_2_by_edlo.jpg

Looks familiar

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for me to chime in.

I will not say that there is no other "intelligent life out there". But the question I have is this, why have they not presented themselves to us in a way that is easily understandable. I mean they have the ability to supposedly travel hundreds if not thousands of light years through space, the ability to manipulate dimensions, the ability to sustain life for prolonged periods in "unfriendly" environments, and various other "skills". Why not present yourself in a manner that even an idiot can understand, and to someone that is of easily recognized intelligence. Not some bubba in a trailer park. Land on the White House lawn or something.

Time for me to chime in.

I will not say that there is no other "intelligent life out there". But the question I have is this, why have they not presented themselves to us in a way that is easily understandable. I mean they have the ability to supposedly travel hundreds if not thousands of light years through space, the ability to manipulate dimensions, the ability to sustain life for prolonged periods in "unfriendly" environments, and various other "skills". Why not present yourself in a manner that even an idiot can understand, and to someone that is of easily recognized intelligence. Not some bubba in a trailer park. Land on the White House lawn or something.

They already did a long time ago and ppl. called them "gods"...

Back
Top Bottom