• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO around moon?

TheFinglonger

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
Here is a few pictures my friend took 5 years ago or so...

He used to always look at the stars with this killer telescope his brother had. Well one night he kept watching something cross in front of the moon at a moderate speed and not always the same pattern. He decided to see if he could capture it with his camera through the telescope.

He always told me about this but could never show me proof. One day his mom found an SD card and thinking it was his she gave it to him and these photos were on it.

This is a picture taken the same night with no object.

i46.tinypic.com_2ahw3rq.jpg

This has the object my friend claimed to see. (black dot)

i48.tinypic.com_244pk69.jpg

Had he not told me about the photos years before I would have thought it was just a bug or something. But I believe that these photos are totally legit. However the object could just be a satellite or something. Never put much energy into finding out if you could see satellites that well and if there are even any around the moon.

Do you guys know?

The way he described the movement always intrigued me though... but he could have exaggerated.

Cheers!

It totally IS a satellite.

A coworker showed me how easy they are to spot. At dawn (or dusk,) you can often see them with the naked eye. There are a ton of them up there-and if you catch them at the right time, the sun reflects off of 'em.

And you can see the space station REAL well!

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/

-If you haven't seen this before-it is pretty big and badass!

Ah... I see.

heres a fun fact, I work in surgery with a doctor who's brother is also a doctor... And an astronaut!!! He just went up to the space station a couple weeks ago...

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to them: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/ufos-on-the-moon_n_2482840.html#slide=1989524

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom