• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trouble at the club

I don't understand how these places (clubs, AMPs, ect) keep getting shot up. You're suppose to relax and have a good time. Why go in with a chip on your shoulder and ruin things for everyone else. Guess I'm just civilized.

I don't understand how these places (clubs, AMPs, ect) keep getting shot up. You're suppose to relax and have a good time. Why go in with a chip on your shoulder and ruin things for everyone else. Guess I'm just civilized.
Racist.

Don't know about the AMPs but in da clubs well it's two things. The clientele, and the alcohol & drugs. You get thugs who got beef and they all got guns.

Similar thing going on in Macon at a club called the Thirsty Turtle. Two separate shootings involving multiple fatalities after altercations in the club in the last year. They finally revoked their license yesterday at a board hearing. The local riffraff are really upset about it because now where are they supposed to go to start fights and shoot each other?

Marathon gas stations....

Back
Top Bottom