• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trouble at the club

If I'm reading this right, the great-grandmother of one of the owners was named Sum-yung (섬영) and that inspired the name.

"My father died just July, so he usually talked about his grandmother and he usually called her SumYung, and my husband just decided, how about adding Ho on it,” Chang-Lassic said.

Similar thing going on in Macon at a club called the Thirsty Turtle. Two separate shootings involving multiple fatalities after altercations in the club in the last year. They finally revoked their license yesterday at a board hearing. The local riffraff are really upset about it because now where are they supposed to go to start fights and shoot each other?
That's exactly what I thought of when I saw this thread. I'm trying to get a pool/give away thing going now on the number of homicides in Macon Bibb by New Years Eve.

In the mid to late '80s when I was extremely dumb, young and full of....well you know, I worked in nightclubs as a bouncer/security and later as an independent contractor for same. There were definitely some clubs in which I would not work.
Wimp

Back
Top Bottom