• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Traveling thru a non reciprocity state.

It can be. Illinois is not known as a gun friendly state and the requirements to pass through that state are specific and ridiculous. So I avoid driving through there. If you must drive get the current state firearms/munitions transportation laws and beware as jack ass politicians have spun city laws that add to the firearms "trap" of catching an honest Joe just traveling through.

Hell some places one gets caught with an unregistered weapon or just ammo that is not for a registered firearm (non-residents can't apply for registration) and it's jail time.

In "our" nation's capitol a traveler (non-resident) gets caught so much with any empty/fired firearms shell casing on their person or in their vehicle they will be arrested and jailed. A freaking fired .22LR case is cause for arrest...... The fact that we tolerate these insane laws only emboldens those who created them.

And the press is complicit and supportive of these breaches of liberty. Real ****ing sad state of affairs for these pockets of liberalism.

But we do tolerate this blatant disregard for our Constitution, the very foundation of our liberty, and it tells me that things will only get worse because the citizens have chosen complacency over freedom. Imagine what our grandchildren will think of us.

I was hassled in Missouri in late 90s because the cop didnt know his own state law.Got pulled with no legitimate probable cause.I politely stood my ground,won my case,and went on.He reloaded my gun,gave it back,sent me on to Ga.I always carry a Firearms Guide to all 50 States with me.

Last edited:
I was hassled in Missouri in late 90s because the cop didnt know his own state law.Got pulled with no legitimate probable cause.I politely stood my ground,won my case,and went on.He reloaded my gun,gave it back,sent me on to Ga.I always carry a Firearms Guide to all 50 States with me.

Can i get a copy of that "Firearms Guide"? Or where i can get a hold of one. Kinda like carrying my Bible......

Back
Top Bottom