• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tragedy has struck my friend.

Sorry to hear. I don't know that any amount of prayers or thoughts can make it right, but let's hope the 3rd child pulls through and makes a strong recovery.

If there's anything the ODT can do for them, I'm sure the good guys and gals would be more than willing to help and maybe, just maybe in some fashion, make things a tiny bit less painful.

Sorry to hear. I don't know that any amount of prayers or thoughts can make it right, but let's hope the 3rd child pulls through and makes a strong recovery.

If there's anything the ODT can do for them, I'm sure the good guys and gals would be more than willing to help and maybe, just maybe in some fashion, make things a tiny bit less painful.
There is a way to help. Sarah's medical bills are going to be astronomical. She has already had brain surgery and will require a tremendous amount of medical care...if she survives at all. These are good people, but far from rich people. There wealth has always been the love within their family, not their bank account. Anything any of you can give will be greatly appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/LavenderFamilyFund?rcid=16d5937231274131a23be70bc8ef3509

No parent should ever have to feel the pain of burying their child much less two of them. I will keep this family in my prayers...
My thoughts exactly. Prayers for your friend and family and you & Mrs. Bear44 too. This is just awful.

I don't know, but he should be. There is a video that clearly shows the accident. He drove around the crossbars just in time to get T-Boned by the train. It dragged the van for about a quarter mile.
What father does this when his kids are in the car? Yes, he should be charged and never see the light of day outside of a prison's walls again. I really don't understand how a man could live with himself after causing something like this.

Back
Top Bottom