• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tragedy has struck my friend.

What father does this when his kids are in the car? Yes, he should be charged and never see the light of day outside of a prison's walls again. I really don't understand how a man could live with himself after causing something like this.

No court's punishment could top what he's going to go through the rest of his life.

I heard about this on the way to work this morning. It is a very sad and tragic incident. Working for the railroad you see this all the time. The engines have cameras on them so the officials were able to see everything that happened. After hitting someone myself I can't seem to understand why people chance it especially with innocent children involved. Again so sorry for the loss.

No court's punishment could top what he's going to go through the rest of his life.
Suffice it to say that I believe prison is too good for him. I am a father and there is no way I would ever endanger my children like this guy did. I have seen the video and it absolutely broke my heart.

Simply an awful chance that was taken,the Grief only weights ounces, however the Regret and Guilt will weight TONS on him forever and on his shoulders...

Chance is OK in poker, But has no place in Highway/Railroad crossings...

When (1) person makes a bad decision, it affects (11) other people.........................

Sarah is still alive, but isn't out of the woods. She may lose an eye and they have no idea how much brain damage she has. She's still is a coma.

Back
Top Bottom