• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Totally blows that I can't call somebody out right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my thread deleted as well by a mod for someone making claims and pretending to be someone else and they were a new member ! Explain when it's ok for them to just go on a new members bs lies and not ask questions to honorable members . I have yet to understand why no mods asked me any questions about that and just deleted my add ? ?????????????????????????????????

I got my thread deleted as well by a mod for someone making claims and pretending to be someone else and they were a new member ! Explain when it's ok for them to just go on a new members bs lies and not ask questions to honorable members . I have yet to understand why no mods asked me any questions about that and just deleted my add ? ?????????????????????????????????

Was that the one where the guy was bull****ting about the 1911 with the weird trigger job? He said something about some special forces or secret agent type ****?

Make a post in the private help section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom