• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too much running not enough shooting!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Had a blast shooting at Dead Zero this past weekend as usual it is one of my favorite "local" matches. This match had a couple stages that had more running in it than I would like for a fat guy and my shooting was a little off but I was still able to get the win! Side note one handed pistol shooting was fun and even though I limp wristed one shot and my pistol didn't go back into battery I was able to roll my thumb over and push it home lol sucked but was kinda funny

Had a blast shooting at Dead Zero this past weekend as usual it is one of my favorite "local" matches. This match had a couple stages that had more running in it than I would like for a fat guy and my shooting was a little off but I was still able to get the win! Side note one handed pistol shooting was fun and even though I limp wristed one shot and my pistol didn't go back into battery I was able to roll my thumb over and push it home lol sucked but was kinda funny
That was awesome!!! I’ve never done anything like that, but would love to try. If we could take my 4 mile daily runs and hour strength training sessions and your shooting skills and combine that into one person, you’d be unstoppable!!!!!

That was awesome!!! I’ve never done anything like that, but would love to try. If we could take my 4 mile daily runs and hour strength training sessions and your shooting skills and combine that into one person, you’d be unstoppable!!!!!
I don’t think the world could handle that creation!

“Hitting the stick doesnt count”. :laugh::lol:

Good run .... congrats ! Keep it up
Lol yeah the RO had a good laugh at that and on the stage before I thought I had a hit and he says “not a hit” then a second or two later I hit the target and he says “that is a hit” lol

Back
Top Bottom