• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tomahawks anyone

LOL! Tell 'em I sent you and maybe they'll mail me a nickel commission. ;)

Whenever you want (not tomorrow-out of town) we can get together and you can see mine if you want. Then when you get yours in I'd like to see it too. Might change my mind on the balance thing, but I doubt I'll prefer the single bit over the double. I do have a touch of "Monk" in me and imbalance bugs me. Heh, heh.

i40.tinypic.com_8yanpf.jpg

I made this training Hawk. It's made from ballistic fiberglass that is used for safe rooms. It is rated for shotgun and handgun. It was a PITA to cut. I used a jigsaw and dremel. Now I need to look into making a training dummy and find some decent (free) training videos.

I'd rather buy more food or water purification or socks something I can use in a shtf
but hey ymmv you may end up tossing this threw a zombies face as its coming to eat you
but for me it is not needed as it sucks to cut wood with a tactical axe.you have a better chance of finding and porking Cindy Crawford during a shtf then actually using a tactical axe

I'd rather buy more food or water purification or socks something I can use in a shtf
but hey ymmv you may end up tossing this threw a zombies face as its coming to eat you
but for me it is not needed as it sucks to cut wood with a tactical axe.you have a better chance of finding and porking Cindy Crawford during a shtf then actually using a tactical axe
IMG_20130630_135514_755.jpg

I'd rather buy moresocks something I can use in a shtf

You stick with your extra socks I'm stick'n with my Hawks-You are obviously unaware of the capabilities of a tactical hawk.:)

I have real d2 equipment for wood cuttin. I guarantee I can cut more wood with a real full length d2 axe then that lil ****er with way less effort. Effort equals calories. you gonna work 20x harder just to have the tactical aspect. Great its an axe it can cut wood but its designed for fighting and I can almost guarantee you your not going to fight with it unless you plan on taking a stronghold with some dwarves or elves for the honor of middle earth.

Attachments

• peacock-1.jpg
    peacock-1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
I was looking at, holding fondling the mid sized eastwing camp ax today and thinking "I wish someone would buy that Harley jacket I pit in the classies so I could have some play money"

Not exactly how I planned to revive the thread. . .Tomahawks a multi purpose tool-The shrikes a rescue breaching tool,not a wood processing tool-wont outperform an axe, not made to.
On the blade forum there is an ax and tomahawk section. When the Tomahawk diehards post there is this guy from Canada who chimes in and spouts the virtues of axes. No matter the subject. . .
If your profession is traveling light and saving lives an ax is not going to be that piece of gear . I use one for work and one for recreation. Here's a 3 min video-

Back
Top Bottom