• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Today's rant

The mini-van bad a$$ was simply compensating for sitting in a mini-van. On the other hand, sheep startle easily. Strap it on and leave it alone until needed...

I would have told him to make my day PUNK,And told him to go f*** himself,And if i have to disarm myself to come in your store then im not coming in and will tell everyone i know not to deal with them

If I am going into a store that sells guns and doesnt allow carrying loaded inside I will do the exact same thing as the OP. Unload and leave the mag+1 in the car, reholster and shop, then reload in the car after I leave. Any other type of business I don't really care if they are against concealed carry, but at a gun store I feel it is polite.

They have some pretty hard to find guns there but the pricing is way outta line. Georgia Gun Store is right across the street and The Foxhole is a very short drive. Give these guys a try.

+1 for Georgia Gun Store across the street. They are much more reasonable on prices and much more friendly. Plus he is just a better guy. Fox Hole to me is not as good. But nobody has everything that you need all the time.

If I am going into a store that sells guns and doesnt allow carrying loaded inside I will do the exact same thing as the OP. Unload and leave the mag+1 in the car, reholster and shop, then reload in the car after I leave. Any other type of business I don't really care if they are against concealed carry, but at a gun store I feel it is polite.

I'm with you man. The gun stores I usually go to are used to me and I consider them friends-ish. I respect them. One has a sign on the door about no loaded weapons so I routinely removed my mag and chambered round. Stuck them in my pocket and went on in. A while back I spoke to my guy and got personal OK to stop unloading. I appreciate it because it's a simple matter of mutual respect.

Regardless of whether it was there, the post office, courthouse, college or other places where it is ILLEGAL to carry, when I get back out to my car I reload or re-arm standing up, then get in my car. I almost said "If he that guy had talked that smack to me..." but I'm not going to say anything more than that I'm glad it didn't happen to me, I lack patience with fools.

I used to live in Gainesville area, off of Browns Bridge Rd., and my experience was that most of the people there were f@cking retarded when it came to concealed carry. I think it has something to do with the lake water.

Well there isn't much difference in dumb masses and dumb @$$es. I tend to use my wallet only in places that don't infringe on my right to carry a loaded pistol. Even my doctor allows legal carry in his office.

Back
Top Bottom