• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Today's rant

wow! sorry about the day you had sir! about the gunstore visit! Holy Crud! I bought a box of American Eagle .357 Sig FMJ for my New Glock 31 and they were $37 out here! I realize the round is rarer or what not, but geez! As for the Draco, that's a bit crazy! I see em all the time at the Eastman shows and others and they are much cheaper!

I applaud your use of Early, you've inspired a avatar change for me

notice on the door said no loaded firearms and to have mags out of the firearms, so in my tuck I unchambered the glock and removed the mag. Before stepping into the truck I put it back in because its alot easier to do standing up than sitting down. I figured I'd rechamber it later as my next stop was home, so that is why it came out and went in the way it did (that is what she said)

You honestly didn't do all that for a sign that said "no guns allowed" did you? Are you sure you feel comfortable carrying anywhere?

I don't disarm myself unless mandated by law. The worst thing a sporting goods store can do is ask you to leave if they see it.

As far as the douche bag in the lot... I might tell him to go for it. Only a limp-peckered do nothing would threaten to shoot someone. To steal from Yoda: shoot or do not shoot; there is no threaten.

Alot of people these days are expert ,slick grill busy bodies,that try to correct or point out everyones errors so as to not have to see their own,I applaude you for following the rules,and hope that you continue to do so even while being chastized by the busy body in the parking lot.Where do people get all of their self appointed authority,I will only speak up if I think its a help to them,not to be a problem finder,but as a problem solver.As far as prices,it looks as if this area could use a few more shops so as to keep prices a little more on the sane side.They must feel they are the only people who can meet our needs,and therefor take advantage.

Last edited:
I don't normally follow those signs, but I don't **** with gun store owners, a good relationship with them can mean they will forget the laws of supply and demand for you

They have some pretty hard to find guns there but the pricing is way outta line. Georgia Gun Store is right across the street and The Foxhole is a very short drive. Give these guys a try.

Back
Top Bottom