• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Today's rant

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
This is really a two part rant

1st, I went to Outdoor Depot in Gainesville today to look at some ammo and looking for a .44 special revolver. the Federal .357 sig JHP's were marked for $54 dollars! Then I saw a Draco AK pistol marked for $699 (apparently because it is hard to find). Prices like this are out of control.

2nd, While leaving the store I lifted the back of my shirt to place my mag back in my Glock (had to unload for the store) and some jack leg who was sitting in the passenger seat of a minivan while I did this lowered his window (he was parked next to my car) and "informed me" that he could have shot me for that I did not need to be messing with my gun in a parking lot.......the gun never left my holster the whole time.....

wow! sorry about the day you had sir! about the gunstore visit! Holy Crud! I bought a box of American Eagle .357 Sig FMJ for my New Glock 31 and they were $37 out here! I realize the round is rarer or what not, but geez! As for the Draco, that's a bit crazy! I see em all the time at the Eastman shows and others and they are much cheaper!

i admit, its a little foolish to conceal, if you're gonna monkey around with it in the open. but i wouldn't shoot you for it.;)

musta been snake dr. he shoots folks for everything. lol

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c263_cobrar18s_hi555555555.jpg

notice on the door said no loaded firearms and to have mags out of the firearms, so in my tuck I unchambered the glock and removed the mag. Before stepping into the truck I put it back in because its alot easier to do standing up than sitting down. I figured I'd rechamber it later as my next stop was home, so that is why it came out and went in the way it did (that is what she said)

Back
Top Bottom