To shoot it or not to shoot it?

RIDDLE

Default rank 5000+ posts
Stuff and Things
88   0
Reaction score
Well I bought a new Colt 6920LE yesterday while out shopping for the wife a birthday present. Before anyone ask, that was not what I bought her!

My question is should I stick it in the back of the safe, or shoot the crap out of it? The only reason I ask is that I have heard rumors that colt is no longer marking going to be marking the AR's LE Only, Restricted, ect.....

So what do you guys think? Should I give my Daniel Defense and Rock River a break and let the Colt run/! Or should I stick the thing in the back of the safe?

Well thats how I feel but I have two of my Colt buddy's making me feel bad about shooting it.

Oh and let me clarify. I'm not talking about putting a couple hundred rounds through it, but thousands.
I bet if you go out and shoot with your buddies, and you decide to shoot it they will be standing right there ready to put a few down the pipe.

Do you guys think they value is going to increase on these guns in the future because of them taking the marking off the new guns and these no longer being made?

Sorry for these dumb questions but I'm an AR guy, not however a collector.

Let me say this - just because they aren't manufactured anymore, doesn't mean they're necessarily any more valuable or collectable. Mosin Nagants aren't manufactured anymore either. Shoot that bad boy.

Back
Top Bottom