Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't risk going to jail! If you are going to do a BOS or copy DL info, use a FFL and transfer the gun. It's a small price to pay for real security.

Coincidently, I'm a FFL. I'll do private party transfers for $10. Mention code: NOBOS=JAIL.

I know, shameless plug.

Don't risk going to jail! If you are going to do a BOS or copy DL info, use a FFL and transfer the gun. It's a small price to pay for real security.

Coincidently, I'm a FFL. I'll do private party transfers for $10. Mention code: NOBOS=JAIL.

I know, shameless plug.
So your saying I will go to jail for no BOS?!?!

So your saying I will go to jail for no BOS?!?!

Indeed, why should we fear incarceration for selling to someone who we do not believe to be a felon DogLegArms?

I can't tell if you guys are being serious or not. Mention code NOBOS=JAIL....what kind of coupon code is that?

If you're being serious, sorry I'll try to make my sarcasm more apparent. I guess that was a post fail :(

I can't tell if you guys are being serious or not. Mention code NOBOS=JAIL....what kind of coupon code is that?

If you're being serious, sorry I'll try to make my sarcasm more apparent. I guess that was a post fail :(

Meh, I'm burnt after a heck of a day so it was also a comprehension fail. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom