• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time to call in the dozers and trackhoes...

Well from what i just read on WMAZ.com it turns out that the late Quantavious Moore wasn't so much a shooting victim as he was a very unlucky thug. Yeah, the short answer is he got Treyvon'ed. It seems that along with his brother and yet a third perp they were issuing a beatdown to a 4th person IN the food court. The actual VICTIM managed to grab the gun from Quan------'s waist band and use it on him AKA defend himself. This info came out during imterviews with his brother. The brother told Bibb Deputies that Quan went to the mall WITH his gun in his holster. So Quantavious was carrying either open or very poorly concealed in a mall with no weapons signs posted on EVERY entrance. And I may have already mentioned the late Quantavious was 17 SEVENTEEN years old.
So in a somewhat similar fashion to Treyvon, he went looking for a fight and he damn sure found one. The real priceof tbuggin'...

Well from what i just read on WMAZ.com it turns out that the late Quantavious Moore wasn't so much a shooting victim as he was a very unlucky thug. Yeah, the short answer is he got Treyvon'ed. It seems that along with his brother and yet a third perp they were issuing a beatdown to a 4th person IN the food court. The actual VICTIM managed to grab the gun from Quan------'s waist band and use it on him AKA defend himself. This info came out during imterviews with his brother. The brother told Bibb Deputies that Quan went to the mall WITH his gun in his holster. So Quantavious was carrying either open or very poorly concealed in a mall with no weapons signs posted on EVERY entrance. And I may have already mentioned the late Quantavious was 17 SEVENTEEN years old.
So in a somewhat similar fashion to Treyvon, he went looking for a fight and he damn sure found one. The real priceof tbuggin'...
Very interesting. And, not at all surprising.

bahahahahaha and now I give even less of a **** than I did before. % heem

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar , I truly love reading your nostalgic posts. You remind me of Garrison Keiller, if be had grown up in a single wide. And I mean that with the deepest respect. :thumb:
Aye, ohh... no disrespect, right. Kinda like " Hey I woulda banged your sister but I didn't have $5.00. " But I mean that in a good way. It's kinda like when my first wife would start a sentence with " Not for nothin' but..." :becky:

Aye, ohh... no disrespect, right. Kinda like " Hey I woulda banged your sister but I didn't have $5.00. " But I mean that in a good way. It's kinda like when my first wife would start a sentence with " Not for nothin' but..." :becky:
Bless your heart....

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

Do stores in a mall still even make money? I don’t see how malls get enough folks in the doors to keep the lights and air-conditioning on these days. Overhead must be horrendous.
There's an addictive YouTube series by a guy named Dan Bell called the Dead Mall Series. Some of them are still open but some like Rolling Hills AKA Rotting Hills Mall in Ohio were actually closed and abandoned. Same guy has the Dead Motel Series. You'd be surprised how much time you can waste watching videos of abandoned properties. Oh and while you're watching be sure to check out the ones of Central State Hospital in Milledgeville. Once the biggest insane asylum in the country. Now its just several thousand abandoned really creepy acres. My daughter asked about somewhere scary to go before Halloween. I can'tthink of anywhere better. And Milledgeville is not even an hour from here.

Back
Top Bottom