"Time blindness"

I can't stand this generation. Instead of acknowledging you suck at being on time and doing something about it like getting up earlier, leaving earlier, etc. They blame society or toxic work cultures.

WHY WON'T YOU HIRE ME AND JUST LET ME BE LATE!!! WAAAAHHHH. :lol:
The silver lining might be that young workers who are punctual and reliable will probably stand out that much more and do well. "Smith! You showed up to work on time again! And you're not wearing pajamas! You're our best employee!"

I think some of the "blame society for everything" stuff seems like a reason to just stay at mom's house and not do anything. Yes, life isn't fair. Go get a job and save up for deposit on an apartment.

I have known way to many that were regularly late. My own brother was never late for work but anytime we planned something he was late. I finally told him one day that if he was not on time I was going to leave. We were going hunting. He was late and I left him. Fixed that and my blood pressure got normal 😊I told him no problem and I was not mad but I was not waiting ever again.

I can't stand this generation. Instead of acknowledging you suck at being on time and doing something about it like getting up earlier, leaving earlier, etc. They blame society or toxic work cultures.

WHY WON'T YOU HIRE ME AND JUST LET ME BE LATE!!! WAAAAHHHH. :lol:
What did you say.....???? This is Timealist speech and it will not be tolerated here!!!!

Reported.... :mod:

I've always been super anal about punctuality. Always early to everything. Can't stand people who are consistently late. If you know you have a problem being on time, leave earlier. It's not hard. Oh well.
Same. 15 minutes early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable. I always hammered it into my crew that "work STARTS at "x"-o'clock, that's not show up time."

I have a half sister that must be her clone.....a professor at a local college, however she cannot be anywhere, at any given time....she'll throw a "lunch" for the family 1-2pm.....I get there a little before 1.....nothing going on in the kitchen...."well I'm getting ready to start" "it's been such a busy day" I typically leave around 2, and stop on the way home to get something to eat....EVERY TIME

Back
Top Bottom