• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Threats at Stone Mountain tomorrow.

a bunch of angry armed georgia citizens that think they are **** bags?
So....you will be going to see this crap-fest armed to the teeth then? They want.....NEED,,,,confrontation and controversy to get publicity....publicity, and maybe a few martyrs, will get them funding and an air of legitimacy....

Go for it....

So....you will be going to see this crap-fest armed to the teeth then? They want.....NEED,,,,confrontation and controversy to get publicity....publicity, and maybe a few martyrs, will get them funding and an air of legitimacy....

Go for it....
haha no. not even close.
I will be armed, like i always am.
steering clear of stone mountain, as usual.

why would you assume that I am going to fight them? no I ignore the trolls.

I thought inciting, promoting, calling for hate crimes was a crime. Sometimes just one spark starts the fire. A white cop gets murdered, a white exchange student jogging gets shot and murdered because the perpetrators were "bored", a white man gets suckered punched from behind and dies. "Kill Whitey" viral on the Internet. Kill Whitey because we are bored. Let's knockout Whitey today. That one spark can come from a number of sources. And sometimes, when conditions are ready, it leads to one raging fire that will consume any fuel source in its path that will make the burning of one CVS in Ferguson seem like a controlled fire in a fireplace. I fear the day when Whitey gets to that critical boilIng point, it will be genocide.

Back
Top Bottom