Think weed is harmless?

My doctor asked me if I smoked marijuana and I said no and I have to take urine screens. Periodically for one of the medications that I do take. And he told me that he's seeing cases of people that are just smoking marijuana have high levels of fentanyl in the samples. The patients say it's impossible because they only smoke marijuana and he said there's too many cases for it to be a fluke or somebody just trying to lie through the drug screen. He says it's just a case of getting more customers so the dealers are sprinkling with fentanyl. That stuff can kill you deader than a doornail and it doesn't take but just a spec of pure fentanyl to do it. Any kind of drug that people are going to make money on are going to find it a way to make it addictive just out of greed and no moral compass. I used to smoke it back in my teens and twenties but I haven't even tried this new stuff and I can only imagine how powerful it is. It's good just to stay away from it all together. Or grow your own that's the only way you know you're getting a pure THC with no dangerous chemicals added to it. Up here in Virginia you're allowed to grow floor plants. I have a friend that has four plants and two of them are almost ready to clip and the buds look beautiful. Just the thought of the paranoia that I would get from that makes me anxious. LOL

I read the article thinking that the author was poorly informed and producing an article with the agenda of scaring people. Then I got to the following which I had to excerpt, "They're made by putting pulverized marijuana into a tube and running butane, propane, ethanol, or carbon dioxide through it, which separates the THC from the rest of the plant. The end product is a wax that can be 70% to 80% THC. That wax can then be put in a vacuum oven and further concentrated into oils that are as much as 95% or even 99% THC." Having observed the process firsthand and knowing people with businesses in Northern California who run this equipment in a commercial setting daily I can say without a doubt that the statement claiming that a vacuum oven creates a higher concentration of THC is completely wrong. The vacuum oven is used in the process for the simple reason that it heats up the material causing it to become more viscous and gasifying the remaining solvent so that the vacuum can then remove the residual solvent left over from the extraction process. Further concentration of THC can be accomplished but it is done through distillation of the material after the initial extraction. That's as far as I got with the article. 2 cents

**Sucks down third Dr. Pepper for the day, eats a moonpie, takes diabetes and blood pressure pill, hops in truck to go to the country buffet, burps then belts out "that damn marijuana now days is more dangerous than ever" :lol:
Lmao. These fuds crack me up 😂. 1/2 Can’t even touch their toes, but weed it the devil

Back
Top Bottom