• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think weed is harmless?

And what caused the blunt force truama? The engineer being high on pot (per his own admission.) Try explaining the whole victimless crime thing to the families of the 14 people who were killed. Bet they would see that one quiet differently.
Driving a train while intoxicated is not a victimless crime, obviously.

If you don't like the laws work to change them, don't choose to arbitrarily refuse to follow them. That's the way every criminal thinks. They also consider themselves smarter than everyone else... that's why so many of them end up in incerated.
These "lists" are arbitrarily created by unelected bureaucrats. Disagreeing with the bloated behemoth that is our .gov/alphabet agencies on a simple matter of common sense does not make one a criminal.

Gun ownership is a constitutional right, using pot isn't. In fact pot is a controlled substance.

"Consistent therewith, the FDA and DEA have concluded that marijuana has no federally approved medical use for treatment in the U.S. and thus it remains as a Schedule I controlled substance under federal law."
Wickard vs. Filburn, like Roe vs. Wade, was wrongly and politically decided by SCOTUS. This is the case that eventually permitted the criminalization of home pot growers for personal consumption.

The federal government's regulation of personal use drugs is not permitted under the Commerce Clause of the Constitution. Let's not advocate for unconstitutional, tyrannical, drug regulations.

Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111, 63 S.Ct. 82 (1942): Case Brief Summary - Quimbee

Not the simple act of disagreeing, but if "disagreeing" means breaking the law, then yes. You're technically a criminal.

Even if you or I don't agree with it.
Thanks for clarifying that. Because what you quoted and your response was saying that simply disagreeing was criminal. I was hoping you wasn't that far gone.

Being a criminal isn't so bad anyways. Hiding runaway slaves was once a criminal act, hiding Jews was once a criminal act. Today collecting rainwater or feeding homeless people are often times criminal acts. Being a criminal in a world run by tyrants is often the morale thing to do.

Jesus was law breaking criminal after all.

Back
Top Bottom