• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

These Freaks....Makes me wonder.

airx22

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
Anyone suspicious about these shooters never being caught alive or at least not heavily drugged ?
They all have been shot or killed themselves. Hmmmmmm And all have had a so called "assault weapon". Hmmmmmmmm

Anyone suspicious about these shooters never being caught alive or at least not heavily drugged ?
They all have been shot or killed themselves. Hmmmmmm And all have had a so called "assault weapon". Hmmmmmmmm

I'm thinking they may be krazy which would then make them do krazy stuff. Like kill a bunch of kids and then eat their own bullet.

Anyone else think it is highly suspicious that ALL their ARs seem to be made by Bushmaster?

I mean-just damn! They are a large manufacturer, but really-what are the odds that they always seem to be Bushmasters?

-Strange.

Colorado shooter is alive. So is the Gabby Giffords shooter.

Doesn't mean they were not convinced to do the deed though.....the CO guy is the definition of a Patsy IMO.

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m61xs1fR9u1qbxnzho1_500.gif

Colorado shooter is alive. So is the Gabby Giffords shooter.

Cause they're to stupid to off themselves.They gonna play the system for millions in costs and keep on laughing and breathing our air.Death by cop would have been appropriate but no some liberal ass wipe would get offended and scream PO-lice brutality.

Back
Top Bottom