• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The trend

longfastglass

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
258   1
Reaction score
So, The Trend... I realize that in a free market, you are allowed to attempt to sell your firearm for whatever you desire. I’m seeing that people, who are attempting to sell their stuff for FAR beyond top dollar, are disabling comments. I assume that they are doing this because they are tired of being shamed by their peers for attempting to take advantage of their brothers. Now is the time to watch each other’s backs, not try to screw each other for a short gain. If you’re asking TWICE + what your item is usually worth, shame on you! You know who you are. If you can’t take the criticism, listen to those who probably know more than you. You may learn something. Over the years, I’ve learned quite a bit by listening. Rant over. Carry on.

Love all the Armslist users coming over here acting like this is Armslist. A lot of "I know what I've got and it's golden" meanwhile it's a budget tier piece of trash with garbage sights that are on backwards and they want you to follow ludicrous directions just to have the opportunity to buy it. Like you're trying to rescue someone that's been kidnapped.

What something was worth yesterday or last week or last year or even what someone paid for it, has no influence on its value or worth today. (My opinion)

And as far as comments?..I think you answered your own question in your post.

Quote:
"disabling comments. I assume that they are doing this because they are tired of being shamed by their peers."

If members are doing this on peoples listings ..Mods should stop it.

So, The Trend... I realize that in a free market, you are allowed to attempt to sell your firearm for whatever you desire. I’m seeing that people, who are attempting to sell their stuff for FAR beyond top dollar, are disabling comments. I assume that they are doing this because they are tired of being shamed by their peers for attempting to take advantage of their brothers. Now is the time to watch each other’s backs, not try to screw each other for a short gain. If you’re asking TWICE + what your item is usually worth, shame on you! You know who you are. If you can’t take the criticism, listen to those who probably know more than you. You may learn something. Over the years, I’ve learned quite a bit by listening. Rant over. Carry on.

You mad bro ?

:deadhorse:

What something was worth yesterday or last week or last year or even what someone paid for it, has no influence on its value or worth today. (My opinion)

And as far as comments?..I think you answered your own question in your post.

Quote:
"disabling comments. I assume that they are doing this because they are tired of being shamed by their peers."

If members are doing this on peoples listings ..Mods should stop it.

If everyone here would mind their own business it would be golden !

AC0DD705-740A-4F92-9188-91505D5875B7.gif

Back
Top Bottom