• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The trend

Simple supply and demand. I like to keep my prices realistic for my sake. When I list something for sale it means I’ve either bought something else or I’ve got my eye of something else so I’m looking to make a sale even if that means I lose some or I’m below market pricing. Fair is fair it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. As for comments I always disable them to weed out the random noobies making useless offers on the thread or the useless clutter and conversation that people comment. “Nice gun” lol...thanks?...it just makes for a cleaner AD. If you like it buy it and PM me. It’ll save me from reading pointless notifications.
Nice post!

Sorry. Had to (:

Beating-a-dead-horse-o.gif

I concur!!!! Posted something in “want to buy” last night...... I’ve talked to more people from Kansas-Nebraska today.....? Apparently prices are half out in the Midwest....... & they’ll ship directly to you...... Ha! GTFO........

I concur!!!! Posted something in “want to buy” last night...... I’ve talked to more people from Kansas-Nebraska today.....? Apparently prices are half out in the Midwest....... & they’ll ship directly to you...... Ha! GTFO........
OP lives in Colorado. Lol

Back
Top Bottom