• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The One Family Member That Didn’t Get THE Shot

The VAX question is (should be) all about choice. A sovereign citizen's right of free choice. Had I been in a similar situation I might have done similarly. But what I refuse to accept is this mania that "unvaccinated' Americans are worse than Nazis, nothing but racists and nothing but those ooga booga Trump supporters.

There is a coordinated effort going on right now trying to give Xiden some 'save face' support in his quest to have at least 70% of Americans vaccinated. There is a real government program and push to use social media, local government, government resources in a concentrated campaign of what they call education (I call intimidation) and finally resorting to blame and naming those rebels who want free choice.

Already we have the governor of Alabama calling unvaccinated people "not regular folk," former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel saying that there needs to be a "rewards/punishment" program, California's governor calling unvaccinated citizens the same thing as a drunk driver... There's plenty more of this - all part of the campaign to save face for an installed President who can't even find out who keeps crapping in his pants every day.

Why all this? Because 2022 House elections and 1/3 of the Senate are coming up for grabs. They desperately need a continued pandemic so they can AGAIN mail out a billion absentee ballots to all those vacant lots....

For the seeing impaired, let me repeat what has already been stated.......

Why all this? Because 2022 House elections and 1/3 of the Senate are coming up for grabs. They desperately need a continued pandemic so they can AGAIN mail out a billion absentee ballots to all those vacant lots....

^^^This all day long, and twice on Sunday!!!!^^^

Here's an interesting thought. We are seeing a concentrated push by government, local governmental entities, social media, mass media in TV and movies (e.g., just saw a new Wynonna Earp season wherein some snide comment was made about anti-vaxxers) and MSM... All of them shaming, castigating, name-calling people who aren't vaccinated because......variant, herd this and that, get re-infected, blah, blah, blah.

Question: If the vaccine cure is so great and the mRNA technology protects even against variants (as they say out of one side of their mouth) and you have it, why do you care if someone is not vaccinated? You're protected, right? Just like with a BOS, right????
Works for me.
Just wish everyone would quit bicchin’ about it. Everyone’s got a side. Take the shot, don’t take it.
Nobody’s changing their mind.
Both sides stop preaching to their choir.

For a short period of time I worked building trusses. A guy nearly took his finger off on a saw and bled everywhere, multiple guys had their hands covered trying to help him. Turns out he had hepatitis and every person that came in contact with his blood had to be tested.
I’ve also worked with an individual in a fast food setting that had aids and in multiple situations could have infected another innocent individual. Yet even today there is heavy opposition towards these people being forced to disclose that information.
Kids who are infected with aids, hepatitis, or other infectious diseases could go to school with your kids yet disclose nothing to other students, teachers, or parents.

You say freedom is not free and your absolutely right. People bled and died for us to enjoy the lives and freedom we’ve had. You’d give it all up just because your scared of what the news says or what bs you see on social media. You only see the truth or facts you want to see and you want to force that “truth” and those “facts” on everyone else.
If the vaccine does its job then those who are vaccinated shouldn’t have to worry. Oh and before you “but delta variant”, in almost every hospitalized case the individual is vaccinated. Almost like those side effects are starting to kick in but hey I guess we’ll see.

Actually, the vast majority of hospitalized people are NOT vaccinated. You may want to check your facts. As far as me being scared of what I hear on the news and only believing the truth or fact I want to see, I would have to call BS as well. Informed people tend to look at all the information and make educated decisions based upon an abundance of information from all sides. When folks get their information from chronically inaccurate places such as social media or rely upon single sources of news without verification or expert input, the results are not great.

Please don't take it from me as either gospel or crap. Take the time to consider the input of experts from reputable sources with regard to the information at hand. The vast majority of us are not experts in the biology of vaccines and that certainly includes folks on the TV news.

Actually, the vast majority of hospitalized people are NOT vaccinated. You may want to check your facts. As far as me being scared of what I hear on the news and only believing the truth or fact I want to see, I would have to call BS as well. Informed people tend to look at all the information and make educated decisions based upon an abundance of information from all sides. When folks get their information from chronically inaccurate places such as social media or rely upon single sources of news without verification or expert input, the results are not great.

Please don't take it from me as either gospel or crap. Take the time to consider the input of experts from reputable sources with regard to the information at hand. The vast majority of us are not experts in the biology of vaccines and that certainly includes folks on the TV news.

Source?

Far and away, the majority of new cases TODAY are vaccinated.

Where do you get your news, CNN?

There is not enough reliable data on this or any of the 'emergency-use authorized' vaccines because the FDA approval patient trials have not yet been completed. The truth is we as a society are going through those 'trials/experiments' right now.

There is not enough reliable data on this or any of the 'emergency-use authorized' vaccines because the FDA approval patient trials have not yet been completed. The truth is we as a society are going through those 'trials/experiments' right now.
Truth…
Those of us who have received the “vaccine” are just large lab rats.
“You pays your money and you takes your choice”

One news source parroting administration information from places like the big three who cross reference all their stuff and get it "WH approved" before airing or just tag it off AFP, Reuters, AP or other service, isn't "reliable expert sources of information from all sides." In the end when you track their base sources, it's from some government wonk like the current CDC head, or FauXi between TV interviews or somebody from Johns Hopkins who happens to be part of the single largest recipient of government medical research funding, period. To throw shade on those sources who have just as well or better sourced expert information and discount them because they don't fit your information awareness mold is disingenuous, IMO. One source I noted was the developer of the mRNA technology who was noted to advise that young people shouldn't have to take it. You see that anywhere in the "reputable sources at hand?"

Every story, article I read about possible vaccine problems or inaccurate claims I track through it comprehensively to the base source and see exactly who is making the claim or facts. Most times, any question you have on Covid from a simple question perspective, say asking "what is the average age of Covid dead to date?" gets completely bogged down by government bureaucratic crap so intense and pervasive it's impossible to find that simple answer. Reams and reams of graphs, tables and crap. I submit, the inaccurate and incomplete answers are from the government or government funded side, not by those who dare question authorities like the CDC whose head [Dr. Thomas Friedan] under Obama once proclaimed, "you can't catch Ebola from a sneeze or cough." High horses are just that....it ain't high if you're riding a pony.

Face masks do not stop a virus. There is no filter that allows air to pass thru that will stop a virus. Washing your hands is more effective than a mask. The covid 19 shot is not a vaccine. It is an experimental concoction that is endangering millions of people that gives the manufacturers immunity from prosecution. That is the only immunity that is guaranteed. The manufacturers are making billions of dollars and will never be held culpable for their actions.

Fauci provided funds to the Wuhan Labs for research into Gain of Function. Why would anyone fund the Chinese to perform biological research that has weapon possibilities?

Face masks do not stop a virus. There is no filter that allows air to pass thru that will stop a virus. Washing your hands is more effective than a mask. The covid 19 shot is not a vaccine. It is an experimental concoction that is endangering millions of people that gives the manufacturers immunity from prosecution. That is the only immunity that is guaranteed. The manufacturers are making billions of dollars and will never be held culpable for their actions.

Fauci provided funds to the Wuhan Labs for research into Gain of Function. Why would anyone fund the Chinese to perform biological research that has weapon possibilities?
If you can smell a fart through your mask it isn't going to stop a virion, there is at least an order of magnitude of size difference in the two 'particulates.'

Back
Top Bottom