• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The One Family Member That Didn’t Get THE Shot

To vax or not to vax??? My wife and I did the moderna in January, she works hospice and in care homes. It’s something you don’t want either way !!!! We were told by my daughter, if we wanted to visit our new granddaughter, we would have to get the ticket! We would have done pretty much anything! Our first and in Seattle! Go figure
If you saw how they treated your old folks, you’d be sick!!! Die young on your terms

To vax or not to vax??? My wife and I did the moderna in January, she works hospice and in care homes. It’s something you don’t want either way !!!! We were told by my daughter, if we wanted to visit our new granddaughter, we would have to get the ticket! We would have done pretty much anything! Our first and in Seattle! Go figure
The VAX question is (should be) all about choice. A sovereign citizen's right of free choice. Had I been in a similar situation I might have done similarly. But what I refuse to accept is this mania that "unvaccinated' Americans are worse than Nazis, nothing but racists and nothing but those ooga booga Trump supporters.

There is a coordinated effort going on right now trying to give Xiden some 'save face' support in his quest to have at least 70% of Americans vaccinated. There is a real government program and push to use social media, local government, government resources in a concentrated campaign of what they call education (I call intimidation) and finally resorting to blame and naming those rebels who want free choice.

Already we have the governor of Alabama calling unvaccinated people "not regular folk," former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel saying that there needs to be a "rewards/punishment" program, California's governor calling unvaccinated citizens the same thing as a drunk driver... There's plenty more of this - all part of the campaign to save face for an installed President who can't even find out who keeps crapping in his pants every day.

Why all this? Because 2022 House elections and 1/3 of the Senate are coming up for grabs. They desperately need a continued pandemic so they can AGAIN mail out a billion absentee ballots to all those vacant lots....

The VAX question is (should be) all about choice. A sovereign citizen's right of free choice. Had I been in a similar situation I might have done similarly. But what I refuse to accept is this mania that "unvaccinated' Americans are worse than Nazis, nothing but racists and nothing but those ooga booga Trump supporters.

There is a coordinated effort going on right now trying to give Xiden some 'save face' support in his quest to have at least 70% of Americans vaccinated. There is a real government program and push to use social media, local government, government resources in a concentrated campaign of what they call education (I call intimidation) and finally resorting to blame and naming those rebels who want free choice.

Already we have the governor of Alabama calling unvaccinated people "not regular folk," former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel saying that there needs to be a "rewards/punishment" program, California's governor calling unvaccinated citizens the same thing as a drunk driver... There's plenty more of this - all part of the campaign to save face for an installed President who can't even find out who keeps crapping in his pants every day.

Why all this? Because 2022 House elections and 1/3 of the Senate are coming up for grabs. They desperately need a continued pandemic so they can AGAIN mail out a billion absentee ballots to all those vacant lots....

All I can say is "freedom is not free." You only get to choose from the available menu if you still want to be a functioning society. You want to drive, get a license. You want to send your kids to public school, get them immunized. I could go on and on, but i am sure you get my point.

When fellow conservatives stand up and say something is amiss and you try to blame that on a liberal, I think it is a bit of a reach at best and possibly foolish at worst. Facts are facts and truth is truth, regardless of the circular logic being used to misguide folks.

All I can say is "freedom is not free." You only get to choose from the available menu if you still want to be a functioning society. You want to drive, get a license. You want to send your kids to public school, get them immunized. I could go on and on, but i am sure you get my point.

When fellow conservatives stand up and say something is amiss and you try to blame that on a liberal, I think it is a bit of a reach at best and possibly foolish at worst. Facts are facts and truth is truth, regardless of the circular logic being used to misguide folks.
Oh, please..... YOUR facts, MSM's facts are the only FACTS? Truth has nothing to do with his debacle. Misguiding folks? Yeah....government program of intimidation against those citizens for whom they can't even enact (unconstitutional) laws to vax but resort to constant, sustained pressure to conform.... Go peddle that somewhere else...

I have to ask, how did Fauci do that? I can potentially understand the China comment, but I find it exceedingly hard to understand how you think Fauci caused any deaths.
Lemme ask you a question. FauXi admits he's 'involved' in discussions about requiring all citizens, including those vaxxed, to remain masked. IF the vax is so great as they portray why is it they feel the need to protect us with a full masked up recommendation. That 'cure' should take care of everything, right? Ooga booga delta variant you say? On the one hand you have elements of this administration saying that 'cure' protects you from the extant virus but also the variants....and on the other - we need to just be safe and wear them masks.... This is all about keeping the fear alive so they can mail out a billion absentee ballots, unsolicited, and keep the US House of Representatives (and the Senate) in 2022...

Lemme ask you a question. FauXi admits he's 'involved' in discussions about requiring all citizens, including those vaxxed, to remain masked. IF the vax is so great as they portray why is it they feel the need to protect us with a full masked up recommendation. That 'cure' should take care of everything, right? Ooga booga delta variant you say? On the one hand you have elements of this administration saying that 'cure' protects you from the extant virus but also the variants....and on the other - we need to just be safe and wear them masks.... This is all about keeping the fear alive so they can mail out a billion absentee ballots, unsolicited, and keep the US House of Representatives (and the Senate) in 2022...

I still have not seen a reasonable explanation to the initial question I posed. I suppose I am expecting too much.

For a short period of time I worked building trusses. A guy nearly took his finger off on a saw and bled everywhere, multiple guys had their hands covered trying to help him. Turns out he had hepatitis and every person that came in contact with his blood had to be tested.
I’ve also worked with an individual in a fast food setting that had aids and in multiple situations could have infected another innocent individual. Yet even today there is heavy opposition towards these people being forced to disclose that information.
Kids who are infected with aids, hepatitis, or other infectious diseases could go to school with your kids yet disclose nothing to other students, teachers, or parents.

You say freedom is not free and your absolutely right. People bled and died for us to enjoy the lives and freedom we’ve had. You’d give it all up just because your scared of what the news says or what bs you see on social media. You only see the truth or facts you want to see and you want to force that “truth” and those “facts” on everyone else.
If the vaccine does its job then those who are vaccinated shouldn’t have to worry. Oh and before you “but delta variant”, in almost every hospitalized case the individual is vaccinated. Almost like those side effects are starting to kick in but hey I guess we’ll see.

Here's an interesting thought. We are seeing a concentrated push by government, local governmental entities, social media, mass media in TV and movies (e.g., just saw a new Wynonna Earp season wherein some snide comment was made about anti-vaxxers) and MSM... All of them shaming, castigating, name-calling people who aren't vaccinated because......variant, herd this and that, get re-infected, blah, blah, blah.

Question: If the vaccine cure is so great and the mRNA technology protects even against variants (as they say out of one side of their mouth) and you have it, why do you care if someone is not vaccinated? You're protected, right? Just like with a BOS, right????

Back
Top Bottom