• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The One Family Member That Didn’t Get THE Shot

I have to ask, how did Fauci do that? I can potentially understand the China comment, but I find it exceedingly hard to understand how you think Fauci caused any deaths.

Fauci funded the COVID research in China. It's all over the news about his public fight with Rand Paul and Rand Paul submitting Fauci for criminal investigation.

Fauci funded the COVID research in China. It's all over the news about his public fight with Rand Paul and Rand Paul submitting Fauci for criminal investigation.
I guess that depends upon what you consider "news". Fauci has no budgetary control and therefore could not have funded research unless he did it out of his own pocket and I sincerely doubt it. As far as Rand Paul goes, I watched his interaction with Rand Paul and on what he said, I would have to agree with him. Lastly, Rand Paul has no authority to "submit" anyone for criminal investigation and if you are using that as a bar, there are many out there who ARE under a real criminal investigation.

Now before you jump to conclusions and take this up a notch, I will tell you I am certainly no bleeding heart Liberal. I do, however pay attention to facts and in this case, Fauci is not the boogeyman you are making him out to be.

Number of actors/actresses that die from cancer seem
much higher than rest of the population. Wonder if it's
caused by something in the makeup or if movie sets are
made with asbestos. Now of course when they film a movie
at a site used previously for atomic blasting odds go waaay
up.
I'd say making it to 82 y/o is a job well done. Afterall, history
show only One person has ever made it out of this world alive.

So far Fauci and the Chinese have intentionally culled a few million off the face of the earth.
Very early on in this mess, Italy was at the forefront of the Western world Covid Panic because they had something like 30,000 Wuhan immigrants working there (probably worse in Wuhan because the Chinese just lie.)

From the very beginning, Italy's medical and political hierarchy decided they'd go with Triage....only that just turned out to be DON'T TREAT the old people. Average age of their dead was over 79 YO. They put them on cots in the hallways and spare rooms in their street clothes - no treatment. How's Italy fairing now? Well, their pension system is rid of a heck of a lot of accounts they have to pay out.

Local sheriff’s deputy child passed away from this stuff last week. The boy was only 5 years old and had no underlying medical conditions. .... vaccine or not, this virus is nothing to snear at.

Back
Top Bottom