• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
this stuff here is crazy good value for the market right now.

1710857390399.png

We can't order bourbon online, can we? I was trying to Google if a particular bottle is allocated or not. I keep seeing it available online and I'm not seeing anything on the sites it's on saying it can't be shipped here. But I thought I read somewhere that GA doesn't allow direct to consumer shipments of liquor.

Can anyone confirm or deny for certain or clarify?

We can't order bourbon online, can we? I was trying to Google if a particular bottle is allocated or not. I keep seeing it available online and I'm not seeing anything on the sites it's on saying it can't be shipped here. But I thought I read somewhere that GA doesn't allow direct to consumer shipments of liquor.

Can anyone confirm or deny for certain or clarify?
You cannot purchase bourbon online from inside the US for shipment to Georgia.

That being said. I have ordered bottles from England to ship here, because they DGAF about Georgia’s laws.

Derby bottles are out, picked mine up at Loganville package. I won't step foot in Legacy beverage, gouging thieves

Derby-Bottle-Promo.webp
Saw a couple of bottles at my local store today. Passed but did grab this just to try. The distributor rep was convincing.. it's either pretty good or the distributor is stuck with a bunch of it. Hahaha
PXL_20240319_234401117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom