• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
What ya find at Lawrenceville gun show. Haha. Eh Taylor SB too but I refused to pay the price.
PXL_20240317_153124769.jpg

The liquor wall has become quite ridiculous View attachment 7023232
I noticed you have a bottle of Holliday.
I had a liquor salesman at a store the other day. Really pushing that brand. Pretty neat story that it's 100% sourced in Missouri, including barrels, all ingredients etc. etc. And taste great too???

I had a liquor salesman at a store the other day. Really pushing that brand. Pretty neat story that it's 100% sourced in Missouri, including barrels, all ingredients etc. etc. And taste great too???
Haven't opened it yet, just got it Friday. GF picked it up for me for my birthday, the liquor store clerk told her that it's a popular one. I've seen reviews on it, seems like a decent bottle.

Great stuff. 6 yr @ $60 not sourced. BIB Great starter pour.

Hollidays Soft red wheated is good . I have only had the base bottled and bond . They have a cask strength supposed to be out of this world .

Back
Top Bottom