• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Mountain

EMC45

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
10   0
Reaction score
IMG_2391.jpg

If I could throw a dart at the pick and set a little cabin there I could get in there and never moved. Have my stuff dropped in by plane. I would be a happy man. Instead I am stuck here in the suburbs with a mean red head. God hate's me. She won't even think about moving to the mountains but wants to vacation there every year. You can't talk any since into a red head. They are mean to very core. Every damn one of them. Did I mention God hates me?

If I could throw a dart at the pick and set a little cabin there I could get in there and never moved. Have my stuff dropped in by plane. I would be a happy man. Instead I am stuck here in the suburbs with a mean red head. God hate's me. She won't even think about moving to the mountains but wants to vacation there every year. You can't talk any since into a red head. They are mean to very core. Every damn one of them. Did I mention God hates me?
Persuade your wife to get a job where she has to interact with people on a daily basis, preferably retail customers. In a few years she will be begging to move to the outback l

She is National Vice President at a trade show co. here in town. That's all she does is deal with loads of angry, sore,inquisitive, since-less people all day every day for 9-10 hours a day. She loves it and wouldn't dream of a simple and non stressful life. All I can do is just scratch my head and wonder why and how. I am a simple man that grew up in the mountains of Virginia. Got a house there now I would love to go live in.

Back
Top Bottom