• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Left pushing electric vehicles

During heat waves the U.S. can’t generate electricity to run all the air conditioners and keep the lights on.

If we are serious about converting to an all electric fleet, we should be building a new generation of power plants all across the country, just as fast as we can.

I recently read that China has 14 nuclear power plants planned. The U.S. has 2.

We are losing the energy war.

The Chinese must be rolling on the floor laughing at us.
Yeah a lot folks haven’t thought any of these thru but a high percentage of rare elements needed to make these batteries are located in China Russian & Afghanistan. In which our cowardly leaders gave back to Taliban plus left them with billions of dollars of high tech military equipment and few American soldiers where killed . Read a article the other night reference to the amount of states still depending on coal fired power plants and in all 50 states the average over all was 50 percent still relied on coal to power their power plants. Even the folks behind the push for battery power vechicles say our infrastructure cannot handled the power needed to keep vehicles charged or lights on without fossil fuels or nuclear power . I never here anyone mention hybrid vehicles anymore.You can bet the people pushing all of change are invested in a lot companies that are doing the research and making batteries . The folks in control today only want one thing is take more of our freedom & quietly have more control over the masses. Did anyone see where that piece **** John Kerry declined to answer what he making salary wise ref being climate change CZAR ? A czar is communist big wig you heard never mention of a czar until obummer became prez. Biden is nothing but Career political crook he has taken the title of worst prez since Jimmy Carter was minor league choirboy compared Biden & company. Plus Biden is modern day Neville Chamberlain all mouth no guts like must of our elected officials in D C today.

I would never buy an electric car or truck.

EV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom