• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Ignored LIST: How Far do You Go Until You Ignore That Person?

What is the boiling point for you to hit the ignore button?

• When you realize his/her political agenda or views? (liberals...)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • When you see their mocking behaviors

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • When do you realize their immaturity

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Is it about negative feedbacks?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other reason (make a comment in the thread)

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a few on the list: One is an asshat, one is a thief, one is a liar, one felt the need to lecture me about silver and why (s)he wouldn't pay my asking price then called me a Craigslister after lowballing an offer, 2 were new members who said ILL TAKE IT then disappeared .

I welcome respectful political disagreements and overlook immaturity as I myself think fart jokes are funny.

I’m a grown ass man. I’ve worked around some award winning jack asses. I don’t need to use some candy ass little ignore feature to protect my feelings. I’d rather know who I’m dealing with and can’t do that if I don’t see there screwed up posts.

pilgrim.gif

Only a few on the list: One is an asshat, one is a thief, one is a liar, one felt the need to lecture me about silver and why (s)he wouldn't pay my asking price then called me a Craigslister after lowballing an offer, 2 were new members who said ILL TAKE IT then disappeared .

I welcome respectful political disagreements and overlook immaturity as I myself think fart jokes are funny.
Well their was this time I took out a whole Isle of ladies with an SBD I let fly at Ingles...

Sometimes, as soon as a new member or even a long time member, starts posting or making comments in others threads, we have that kinda thought "Should I ignore this member!!"
What is your thoughts on this one?
:pop2::pop2::pop2::pop2:
View attachment 2807955

I'm NOT Selling anything anything, to any LIBERAL , they want to do away with guns, but want one, " HYPOCRITES "!!!

Usually some douche.that goes back on his word in a deal, ignored. There are a couple of nitwit douche nozzles I have in ignore simply because if I can't see their stupid assed posts, any reply I make in a thread can't be used by their ***** asses to go cry to a mod about how I hurtted their feewings.

Well their was this time I took out a whole Isle of ladies with an SBD I let fly at Ingles...
My favorite thing in the whole world about restaurant life was crop dusting a table of assholes after I served their entrees.

The pros dont mess with your food. We have better ways.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom