• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Gun Run, Clinton House, SC, June 13th, 2020

You are never really ready enough for these things, but my body is prepared, I do my last easy run tomorrow and appear to be injury free and my rifle is prepared, I verified it on 50% IPSC at 300y on Monday evening. Unfortunately, that means the rest is up to my skills, which isn't quite as good as my rifle or my cardio, but at least I know where the issue lies! Ha!

As ready as I can be. I still need to pack and get my last bit of gear together.

Idk if there will be a slack line at this one, but bringing a carabiner just in case.

I plan on running 3 AR mags, 4 pistol. Bringing an extra of each in case I lose one or have a bad mag. I’ll keep those in camelback.

As for Legion, I already contacted Matt and he has a spot for me since I’ll be on the course when registration opens.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I’ll be the guy with the wife and kids, come say hello.

Joe

As ready as I can be. I still need to pack and get my last bit of gear together.

Idk if there will be a slack line at this one, but bringing a carabiner just in case.

I plan on running 3 AR mags, 4 pistol. Bringing an extra of each in case I lose one or have a bad mag. I’ll keep those in camelback.

As for Legion, I already contacted Matt and he has a spot for me since I’ll be on the course when registration opens.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I’ll be the guy with the wife and kids, come say hello.

Joe

Just spent money on carabiner. Come on Amazon 1 day delivery.

Last minute needless panic setting in - for those of us running after 12:00, we don't need to be there till the 11:30 safety brief, right? I'm driving down in the morning and plan to arrive around 10, just triple-checking that I didn't misread something somewhere.

Last minute needless panic setting in - for those of us running after 12:00, we don't need to be there till the 11:30 safety brief, right? I'm driving down in the morning and plan to arrive around 10, just triple-checking that I didn't misread something somewhere.
Correct. We aren't leaving NE burbs until 8

Back
Top Bottom