• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 43's Are Too Damn High!

For all you guys that IWB a G19................

Why not a G17?

It's the same thickness. It's only slightly longer/taller and you get 2 more rounds.

I have been EDCing my G17 IWB lately and find that it conceals pretty easy, and actually feels more stable than my Shield because of the longer barrel.
I agree the longer barrels feel more stable Iwb. I already have put money into my 19 and dont own a 17 so...I carry a 19. It seems the perfect balance for me

I like the feel of my G19 better. And my 17 has a light on it for the wife to wield if an unfortunate soul decides to wonder into our house one evening.
I have the same home defense set-up.

G17 with a light and a 33 round mag loaded with gold dots.

Anybody crazy enough to come into my home uninvited will be.........:sorry:

One just got marked SPM asking $580, lol
Wow, deal of the day...I held one yesterday. Eh, did not do much for me. The 26 fits my hand better and is not much bigger. My wife has the g42 and that is a nice compromise for a quick throw on ya for a run (literal run/workouts) being lighter and smaller than the 43 and more shootable imo

For all you guys that IWB a G19................

Why not a G17?

It's the same thickness. It's only slightly longer/taller and you get 2 more rounds.

I have been EDCing my G17 IWB lately and find that it conceals pretty easy, and actually feels more stable than my Shield because of the longer barrel.
yeah but it prints more and i can carry a +4 as a reload and still have 20....try carrying a 17 the 19 seems smaller and lighter, try carrying a 26 it seems smaller and lighter but not going out with less than 13 rounds

Back
Top Bottom