• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The glock 17L (long slide)

512.00 out the door is a HELL of a deal, GB wants $700.00+....You did good for sure!

Yeah I thought so. Had the typical dummy in there when I bought it, "man you got ripped, you can buy a new one for 469.00!". The gun store guy lit into him. It was funny. He felt stupid after he realized what he was looking at.

Yeah I thought so. Had the typical dummy in there when I bought it, "man you got ripped, you can buy a new one for 469.00!". The gun store guy lit into him. It was funny. He felt stupid after he realized what he was looking at.

LOL, I gave up looking.....Just got a G34 in od @ ED'S, Not the same but will do for now...

Man forget that 100 yard jazz, I've seen a glock 30 hit man size targets consistently at 100 I would like to see what that puppy would do from a rest at 150-200 lol hell i will put up the ammo lol

THAT IS A DEAL! LOL. I have to drive through baxley to get to my grandmothers house in odum (right outside of jesup). Im planning a trip here soon, so ima take you up on that!

There's a guy on youtube.....can't remember who he is or where he's from, but anyway, he's hitting about a 3 ft. target @ something like 340 yds. with a G20 10mm. You ought to be able to do some serious shooting out to 200 to 300 yds. with that long slide easy once you know your point of impact, depending on your eyesight. Let us know how you do with it on some long shots. Oh yeah, and by the way, that thing is sharp.

Nice piece for sure, I can hit 1/2 size popper silhouettes at 100 with my 17 no problem and a buddy mashes em with his 23C. You're gonna have to back way up if you're gonna make it a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom