• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Dunce Hat

I will say this though, if you are banned on points, you either did it intentionally or you have a complete inability to exercise self control. You might be able to blame a point here or there on unfairness, full moon, or whatever excuse people are using these days to not take responsibility for their actions. But 11 points in one year - don't even try...
I'll give that the 80/20. 20% on purpose. No doubt a few are too smart for it to not be on purpose (whether they acknowledge it or not is up to them), the other 80%.... "issues".

And some have tried hard and the popo's are keeping it holstered.
I'd be slapping leather! :laugh:
content14.popxo.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_06_dominatrix.gif

For asking if container CAME WITH IT??? REALLY? That was something I had on deal awhile back and it was shown in a box, and I asked if that came with it and the reply was yes. I guess I escaped the wrath.

No I was being a wise ass and deserved the warning, lol.
It's a good thing I was warned when I was, because I was on a roll and had about 10 more wise ass remarks ready to go. That ad was just soooo bad, I felt I had to say something or have another heart attack, lol.

He dumped 7,500 mixed .22 rounds in a tub and was asking a couple thousand dollars for them, lol. I'm still laughing when I think about it. Even (an unnamed) mod was laughing as he warned me, he figured if he sold his stash for the same price he'd be a millionaire.

Last edited:
I should list my ODT account for sale in "Everything Else" on here. It's just 9 days shy of being 5 years old. I've got 100% rating with 82 deals on here. It does have 13 warnings though. I guess I could knock off a little for that. I would probably have to knock off a little but more because of the ignores that I have too. Wonder what it would sell for?

Back
Top Bottom