• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is still consistently the only site that times out for me.

WildMan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
102   0
Reaction score
Posted about it before. Did recommended actions, and didn't make a difference.

I constantly get a system message asking to wait or close browser. It doesn't always happen, but happens frequent enough to be annoying, especially since it doesn't happen on any other site. On my phone/android.

These types of issues are very hard to figure out unless it affects a large group of people. If anyone else is having the same issue please chime in.

What model phone do you have?
What browser are you using?
Does it happen on only certain pages or certain types of pages?
Does it happen only at your home or everywhere you go?

These types of issues are very hard to figure out unless it affects a large group of people. If anyone else is having the same issue please chime in.

It comes and goes for me. Samsung Note 20+ Ultra, Chrome, it's site wide when it happens. It'll last a few days and then wok fine for a while then starts the cycle over again. Never had the issue on any other XenForo forums, just this one. Time of day, week, location, wifi/5g, etc. doesn't seem to matter. Just randomly starts happening. I haven't figured out any rhyme or reason to it, there doesn't seem to be any. I doubt there's anything you can do on your end if I had a guess.

iphone 13

i sent this message below to he is the one that found the error i guess.
1700863522954.png

so while trying to create a listing for my Winchester model 100 I set my phone down multiple times to get different pictures, count the magazine capacity, see if I could get a clean shot of the bore, etc. but each time I did that I would have to put a checkmark in the agree to terms box. while this is annoying I think that this may be why my listing was created or bumped 3 times. I did this all within 30 minutes.
in fact as far as I could tell I listed my Winchester Model 100 and my Model 88. I used almost the same verbiage but edited the semi-auto for lever action etc. I had no intention of bumping my listing 3 times or however, it looked.
But my question now is can I create a new listing for both rifles or do I have to wait until I get a notice to relist? once you sent me the message I had no idea on my side that the model 88 was not listed. cause from my phone it looked complete. I never checked my listings or my email to see that it did not go through...

please advise.
Sincerely

iphone 13

i sent this message below to he is the one that found the error i guess.
View attachment 6516594

so while trying to create a listing for my Winchester model 100 I set my phone down multiple times to get different pictures, count the magazine capacity, see if I could get a clean shot of the bore, etc. but each time I did that I would have to put a checkmark in the agree to terms box. while this is annoying I think that this may be why my listing was created or bumped 3 times. I did this all within 30 minutes.
in fact as far as I could tell I listed my Winchester Model 100 and my Model 88. I used almost the same verbiage but edited the semi-auto for lever action etc. I had no intention of bumping my listing 3 times or however, it looked.
But my question now is can I create a new listing for both rifles or do I have to wait until I get a notice to relist? once you sent me the message I had no idea on my side that the model 88 was not listed. cause from my phone it looked complete. I never checked my listings or my email to see that it did not go through...

please advise.
Sincerely

All taken care of via PM's.

Back
Top Bottom