• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Dunce Hat

But I am sure I've seen that happen in the recent past. I guess that means it's not policy, but at a mod's discretion?

Without knowing the specific instance you're referring to I'm speculating, but again the context makes a lot of difference.

And yes, a lot of things are discretionary and kind of have to be. A lot of you guys seem to think we have or should have a rule book that looks like the O.C.G.A. where every possible scenario is spelled out in black and white with an action for each.

oh yeah….It's really hard for SOME members! As a matter of fact the only warning I have ever gotten was calling a certain member an asshole when he was failing badly in resisting the asshole temptation!:cool:

And now I'm confused because apparently asshole is an acceptable word?

Could I have my warning removed please?

(This was a lighthearted post and should not be taken very seriously….the irony was just too much to resist)
Was it me?
If so.... :p ;)
If it was somebody else, they probably deserved it.
Yeah I don't get the ahole thing but it has always been allowed. Of course there's also a rule that if your avatar contains a picture of a scantily clad woman it should be something you'd see in Kroger without people freaking out. Based on many of the avatars here, I'm not sure where THAT Kroger is but I bet business is booming! :laugh:

Damn, I'd like to hear the details on that one.

Eh I've kept my mouth shut through this entire whine-fest. I'll either send you a PM or if you're going to be at the local M&G, I'll tell you there.

I will say this though, if you are banned on points, you either did it intentionally or you have a complete inability to exercise self control. You might be able to blame a point here or there on unfairness, full moon, or whatever excuse people are using these days to not take responsibility for their actions. But 11 points in one year - don't even try...

Back
Top Bottom