• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Colt 1911 thread

Y ….yes it’s a 1972

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 15
I also have a 2012 Gold Cup National Match which is a big winner.
----
The upload picture is not working on my computer. I think I may have a bug as my computer goes slow and then regular. I am on Microsoft Bing, and it will not let me to go Google. I did criticize Bill Gates for going to Epstein's Island.
-----
Nice!! You don't see a lot of those and they go for a pretty penny!
Like your SS on the FS forum? ;) Don't tell me that you attended 'Island' and didn't invite me?

---
I am sure all other 1911's work well. I've just never owned one.

True story: I bought my 1st Colt 1911 over 30 years ago. It worked well for a broke dude in the 1990's. I broke it down and learned to clean it (maybe a hundred times?). I was familiar with them.

I bought a few more in order to fix them (two had the old wood boxes). The biggest thing back then was a worn-out ejector part, It wore out and needed a new one. The firing pin would occasionally break. I never found one with other issues.

GCNMa.jpg

GCNM-2.jpg

Do not be confused as Colt:
Colt1911.jpg

I also have a 2012 Gold Cup National Match which is a big winner.
----
The upload picture is not working on my computer. I think I may have a bug as my computer goes slow and then regular. I am on Microsoft Bing, and it will not let me to go Google. I did criticize Bill Gates for going to Epstein's Island.
-----

Like your SS on the FS forum? ;) Don't tell me that you attended 'Island' and didn't invite me?

---
I am sure all other 1911's work well. I've just never owned one.
I can neither confirm or deny any of the reports about me and the island but I can tell you those pics of me there are photo shopped. The fact that my Cousin has been confirmed as the goldsmith that made cufflinks and necklaces for the guest also has nothing to do with me.

Holy Cr--!! Thankfully I didn't hit my head when I fainted. I am no expert by any means, but trying to learn and please educate me this part. They are all Class D deep engraving? They are spectacular!! I am still a student.
I agree.

There are many Colt collectors with excellent pistols.

They have the coltforums.com, but the moderators are strict which takes some fun out of the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom