• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tents or guns

I buy when it is something I want and can afford. I list guns at reasonable prices and they sale I don’t get this (I will pay more so the government don’t know I have it ) I also enjoy reading a lot of the posts on here

I buy when it is something I want and can afford. I list guns at reasonable prices and they sale I don’t get this (I will pay more so the government don’t know I have it ) I also enjoy reading a lot of the posts on here
I know I traded off one saturday and everyone is happy. If it doesnt sell its because the price is too damn high. Riddle me this,where does it say you have have to make a profit or hell even break even? sometimes you eat the bear sometimes the bear eats you. So sit on your overpriced stuff people arent fools,well some are hope you find one.

i came here to buy guns. (and i have, especially single shot .22s) I stay here for the entertainment(most days) and the like mindedness (most people)
there are some fruitcakes on here though(not knocking the woman shoe wearing thing though, to each his own)

Back
Top Bottom