• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tents or guns

Yeah, many people are holding on to what they have because, what may becoming down the road in this country. I have added 5 extra items in the past week, I would usually get rid of some items here on ODT but not now, I even picked up a 25 rd Drum for my Saiga 12, today.
Yeah now is a time for buying not selling . That would explain the lack of gun listings.

There use to be page after page of guns to look at. Now there are just four or five weapons and the rest is junk in my opinion. Is the nature of this web site changing to more of a yard sell on line or are the anti gunners winning. I think one fellow got it. People are holding on to what they got if the feces hits the rotary oscillator? Of course I check my listings and they aren’t even listed or they are marked gone. I didn’t do that. Use to be I would get a couple of messages a week. Now I get zilch and I am selling some prized possessions at hundreds of dollars less than I spent for them. By the way, thanks whinners

It's a sign of the uncertain times we're living in. Most people's paychecks don't go as far as they used to, discretionary spending is one the first casualties. There have been a few decent deals that I passed on because I didn't feel comfortable spending the money.

There’s no shortage in the local gun stores anymore. Most people can find what they need or want without giving ODT a look. I’m sure if you looked at the stats, the traffic to ODT has cooled off quite a bit along with the plandemic. More people are back to work with normal hours and not “working” from home.

Everything being more expensive has also curbed discretionary spending. And all the poors that normally had some of those gimmedat checks have already done gone and spent it all.

Unless you’re selling something unique/hard to find at a loss, it probably won’t get much traction on a smaller scale such as ODT. If you’re looking for top dollar, your best bet is national exposure on other sites like Gunbroker.

There’s no shortage in the local gun stores anymore. Most people can find what they need or want without giving ODT a look. I’m sure if you looked at the stats, the traffic to ODT has cooled off quite a bit along with the plandemic. More people are back to work with normal hours and not “working” from home.

Man, that's the truth. I go to the local range/gun store a couple times a month and the plentiful guns on ODT, RIA 1911's and CZ P07 for example, are cheaper new than ODT previously owned gently fired LNIB.

Man, that's the truth. I go to the local range/gun store a couple times a month and the plentiful guns on ODT, RIA 1911's and CZ P07 for example, are cheaper new than ODT previously owned gently fired LNIB.
Ha! Absolutely. I was put in “time out” after private message a guy asking why he was selling a used G3 Glock for $600 when I can go to the LGS and get it brand new for $500. He did answer me before he went and told on me though. He said “man, people on here will pay EXTRA for firearms that isn’t in their name “

Back
Top Bottom