• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tell me what y'all think...

Uwood52

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie
87   0
Reaction score
So instead of building a frame, I went a different route with my butcher block table...
You can see the frame I was building in the back ground.

Now the real question: Keep it? Or sell it?

IMG_2140.JPG

Looks good to me. Nice piece!

You're question is keep or sell right? Can't help with that one.

Did someone commission you with that? Is it something you need?

Fishing score: MASTER!

I was attempting to build a multi purpose work bench to go in my unfinished office/den. I found another one that was better fitting, so I bought one instead. I really like the butcher block, but don't have a place to put it now.

I was attempting to build a multi purpose work bench to go in my unfinished office/den. I found another one that was better fitting, so I bought one instead. I really like the butcher block, but don't have a place to put it now.

Sounds like you just answered your own question...

If it is for sale put a price on it.

It really looks great. Seriously. It looks like a lot of time and effort went into it.

If it is for sale put a price on it.

It really looks great. Seriously. It looks like a lot of time and effort went into it.

I checked CL and see smaller tables going for $300-$700. Home Depot sells Butcher block top by itself for $190 and up. With all that said, would I be unrealistic to price it at $500?

I checked CL and see smaller tables going for $300-$700. Home Depot sells Butcher block top by itself for $190 and up. With all that said, would I be unrealistic to price it at $500?

Unrealistic for me to pay that much for it...but then again I can build it cheaper than I could buy it If someone agrees it is worth $500...then it's worth $500.

Not trying to dodge pricing it myself, I just don't want to be unreasonable...what would be a good price on something like this?

Back
Top Bottom