Votes: 26 28.9%
  • skilled shooter

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
How well do you really know someone? I've met a lot of people in my 30 years on this planet. I'd trust less than 5 with my life and the life of others I care about. Shooting with them does not cut it in my book.

^^^^this ^^^^ but in 45 years & only 2 id trust w/ my life or share a fox hole with . id lay down my life for only one of those two but it would be without pause or any hesitation - there are however half a dozen just short of being #3

^^^^this ^^^^ but in 45 years & only 2 id trust w/ my life or share a fox hole with . id lay down my life for only one of those two but it would be without pause or any hesitation - there are however half a dozen just short of being #3

i can agree w/this. sadly my wife is not on this list of mine. she just is too compassionate. in shtf situations, she'd be the first one to get shot trying to save somebody

Egg rolls??? Hell yes, you are welcome on my team.
Bring your wifey, it will take all kinds of people to rebuild humanity.
Women have strengths we men don't appreciate and respect.

There is a line between prudence and parania.
if only those that have crossed the line survive, then humanity will not.

Egg rolls??? Hell yes, you are welcome on my team.
Bring your wifey, it will take all kinds of people to rebuild humanity.
Women have strengths we men don't appreciate and respect.

There is a line between prudence and parania.
if only those that have crossed the line survive, then humanity will not.

well i guess her compassionate side will come in handy at some point. i just can't figure it out yet :confused:

well i guess her compassionate side will come in handy at some point. i just can't figure it out yet :confused:

Don't worry even the genie in the bottle volunteered to build a bridge to Hawaii rather than explain women... :D

Check a grizzly bear protecting her cubs, or you might fataly underestimate women..... IJS

Hope you make it next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom