• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Take a look at these.

039.jpg052.jpg054.jpg072.jpg074.jpg075.jpgHere are a few more pics of the purple 67 C10, a 71 C10 that is parts or a project. It's pretty rusty in the door jams. There is another shot of the Spitfire with the new top for any of you English car guys and a 36 Ford that will need everything.

OK, then I'll save the extra $1k I was going to pay if the rag top is ratted out.
'65 Fury coupe could be cool.
I know there's some nice ones but '65 Mustangs sadly always scream "high school chick" to me. :(
Yeah, the problem with Keith's cars over in W.R. is that he parked them probably 10 years ago with ethanol unleaded in the tanks. So I'm sure they would all need new fuel delivery components. Maybe not the Bel Air though, He parked that one in the house garage. He did want too much money for it considering that he told me it started out as a 6 cylinder and he put a 327 in it. So it's not a 100% car.

So how much? And what year is it?
I'm no expert but I thought the Satellite was a 65 or 66. I'm still trying to get a straight price on it. But for some reason he thinks that purple monstrosity is worth the most. And I can't explain to him that the purple truck only appeals to a younger/ hot rod type crowd that can't afford it. Originality is king in this bidness.
One guy I know is trying to sell a 72 Dart Swinger. It's monkey snot green with the slant 6, Cragar wheels and vinyl top. So you know there's cancer bubbling up under that top. I told him repeatedly to leave it alone and let the next buyer decide what to do. BUT... he pealed it off anyway and now his quick flip car won't sell.

How much does he want for the case of lighters?
I honestly can't tell you. Every time I ask him for a price he goes on a 20 minute trip in the way back machine. All I do know is that he aint one of them folks that will make the package deal on everything so that you could actually make some money on it.
I got word today that he wants $18K for the Satellite and his real selling figure is about $15K. I just looked on NADA at the value and top dollar retail is only $15,250.00. BUT... this car is really nice and every Satellite on ebay is getting bids. Some of those bids are crazy money. So I guess that where I will have to put it.

Back
Top Bottom